Are you interested in the thematic of the NOVATERRA project? Do you possess relevant knowledge, and/or are a fundamental actor whose data needs to be obtained, analysed and addressed in order to comply with the NOVATERRA objectives? Join the NOVATERRA Stakeholders Network, a fundamental pillar of the project in line with its multi-actor approach!
The NOVATERRA Stakeholders Network is structured in five groups:
- Experts Committee – Wine sector
- Experts Committee – Olive oil sector
- Policy Makers
- Citizens, consumers & farmers
- Auxiliary industry
What’s in it for you?
The members of the NOVATERRA Stakeholders Network will benefit from a privileged access to the private section of the NOVATERRA website that is regularly updated with relevant documents and results. As a stakeholder, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a diagnostic analysis in order to identify needs, problems and regulatory aspects regarding the best use of plant protection products and their impact on the environment
- Provide specific consultancy and advice on technical developments at researchers’ request
- Participate in technical and economic integration activities through specific focus group meetings, such as the evaluation of the stakeholders’ acceptance of different alternatives and the consumer’s willingness to pay
- Participate, lead, and/or attend communication and dissemination actions
- Participate in General Assemblies to actively take part in discussions regarding the olive and wine industry and/or other affairs aligned with NOVATERRA
These actions will allow stakeholders to provide relevant project partners with important feedback, so that researchers can have farmer-consumer-industry insights to be considered in their specific developments.
The NOVATERRA Stakeholders Network, as well as the tools that will be developed, will remain active after the end of the project. The participation in the Stakeholders Network must be formalised through a commitment letter.
Are you interested in becoming a stakeholder? Access the Stakeholders’ section of the NOVATERRA website and fill in the form, we’ll get back to you asap!